Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2008

Plans for 2008

2008 has seen some days already but I want to share some of my plans for this year.

Biking:
My goal is to do 8.000 - 10.000km this year and do the superrandonneur again. If I will have some spare money and time in August I would love to try another 1200km ride again. The one I am aiming at is in Russia Vologda - Onega - Ladoga. But I guess that is depending on a lot of things and will be decided quite late.
Each month I'll post my summed kilometers of that month.

Dancing:
Well, I want to do some project. But I am not decided yet what and how. Video would be something. I should start looking out for some good, not too expensive DV-cam.
Maybe I'll contribute to the "Nacht der Klänge" again. That has been quite some fun.

Other:
There are many plans. You'll get to know when things are actually moving.

Keine Kommentare: